Saturday, May 5, 2012

Maryland Sheep and Wool 2012, Day 1

There was yarn.


And fiber.


And fabric that made me wish I knew how to sew.


I heart cute alpaca.


And sort of love these brooms.


I found welsh springer spaniel boxer shorts. Awesome, but why are these at every fiber festival?  And why only ever in size XL?


I almost tried to smuggle this guy out in my tote bag.


But I got distracted by more yarn.


I was a little worried I was getting out of control as I found myself with a full bag and needing to head out the car after only 90 minutes to unload.


I wandered happily for the next couple of hours, and thankfully, the credit card did not make another appearance.

But there's always tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. perhaps if you sewed you can make your own springer spaniel boxers??

    ok enough with the enabling for new crafts...

    I WHOLEHEARTEDLY APPROVE OF YOUR PURCHASES!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete