Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work-in-Progress Wednesday: Jordan

Last month I did what I considered to have been a very sensible knitting decision:  I put aside a wool sweater and cast on a lacey linen top.  Part of me felt a little guilty about this since I'm trying to avoid accumulating another pile of 14 half-finished projects, but with all of the unseasonably warm days this spring, I was reminded that summer is quickly approaching.  My summer wardrobe frankly sucks, and I seem to keep forgetting that finding time to go shopping is much more efficient than attempting to expand my wardrobe through knitting. 

Knitting becomes even more inefficient when you get halfway through the top and put it aside, which is what I did as soon as I finished the body of Jordan.




So for this week's WIPW, I decided I needed to resurrect Jordan from the knitting bag.  With a little focused knitting time, I should be able to finish the first sleeve today.



The trick will be not waiting until July to start the second one.


Visit Tami's Amis for more WIPW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment